Creating Copy that Converts on your Health and Wellness Website
January 21, 2021
About the Episode: Creating Copy that Converts on your Health and Wellness Website.
Episode 46, of the Go-To Wellness Pro Podcast, is a solo episode! It’s been a little while since I jumped on and talked about all things websites and tech. I’d like to start doing it more so let me know what you think of this solo format!
On this episode of the podcast, I’m covering creating copy that converts on your health and wellness website.
If you’ve been following along with me for a little while you know that I’m a big advocate for quality messaging on your website. And by quality copy, I don’t mean that your grammar and spelling are perfect. Although that’s definitely a bonus!
What I mean is that your website’s copy is connecting with your ideal client. Making them feel welcome, heard, and like you are the go-to person to help them with their pain points.
As a designer, I can make your website beautiful. These design elements will help to build a connection with your niche, make you look professional, and position you as a go-to expert. But design alone isn’t the full piece of the puzzle when it comes to your website.
Your website copy is that missing piece of the puzzle. So let’s jump into what you’ll learn on this episode!
In episode 46: Creating copy that converts on your health and wellness website, we cover…
- Why the traditional method of DIY’ing your website copy is a challenge.
- How I simplified the copy creation process within the Wellness Website Method. Making is a total breeze!
- A taste of what you’ll find inside the Copy that Converts Workbook.
- What the #1 most important step is when it comes to copy creation.
- Website messaging tips and tricks for all of the important pages on your website. I.E. your homepage, about page, and services page.
- Acuity Scheduling
- Signature Offering Worksheet (grab it below!)
- Wellness Website Method
- Connect with me on Instagram
- Listen to Other Podcast Episodes
Grab Your Copy of the Signature Offering Worksheet:
If you need some help creating your signature offering and building a sales page that converts then check out My Signature Offering Worksheet. It will help you create a signature offering, that connects with what your ideal client is really struggling with. Plus it includes a checklist of everything you’ll need to make that happen and a list of my favorite tech resources!