[buzzsprout episode=’7412026′ player=’true’]
Listen & Subscribe on iTunes!
About the Episode: Creating Copy that Converts on your Health and Wellness Website.
Episode 46, of the Go-To Wellness Pro Podcast, is a solo episode! It’s been a little while since I jumped on and talked about all things websites and tech. I’d like to start doing it more so let me know what you think of this solo format!
On this episode of the podcast, I’m covering creating copy that converts on your health and wellness website.
If you’ve been following along with me for a little while you know that I’m a big advocate for quality messaging on your website. And by quality copy, I don’t mean that your grammar and spelling are perfect. Although that’s definitely a bonus!
What I mean is that your website’s copy is connecting with your ideal client. Making them feel welcome, heard, and like you are the go-to person to help them with their pain points.
As a designer, I can make your website beautiful. These design elements will help to build a connection with your niche, make you look professional, and position you as a go-to expert. But design alone isn’t the full piece of the puzzle when it comes to your website.
Your website copy is that missing piece of the puzzle. So let’s jump into what you’ll learn on this episode!
In episode 46: Creating copy that converts on your health and wellness website, we cover…
- Why the traditional method of DIY’ing your website copy is a challenge.
- How I simplified the copy creation process within the Wellness Website Method. Making is a total breeze!
- A taste of what you’ll find inside the Copy that Converts Workbook.
- What the #1 most important step is when it comes to copy creation.
- Website messaging tips and tricks for all of the important pages on your website. I.E. your homepage, about page, and services page.
Grab Your Copy of the Wellness Website Workbook:
If you need some help establishing who you serve so you can have clear messaging then grab a copy of my Wellness Website Workbook below. It’s free! It will guide you to find out what you want to be known for and how to attract those types of clients.