[buzzsprout episode=’6787045′ player=’true’]
Listen & Subscribe on iTunes!
About the Episode: Nutrition Bosses, Charge What You’re Worth and Get Over Your Money Mindset Issues with Christine Dyan…
In episode 45, of the Go-To Wellness Pro Podcast, I’m chatting with Christine Dyan, The Money Mindset Dietitian, about all things money mindset as a health and wellness professional.
We cover scarcity mindest, boundaries, confidence, and so much more. All so you can get over your money mindset issues and start earning the income you desire.
Christine is a mindset coach who helps RD’s overcome their money blocks so they can charge what their services are worth. She helps dietitian’s increase their confidence and rates so that they can start taking consistent, massive action and stop making excuses for their money situation.
Christine and I chat about overcoming scarcity mindset, setting boundaries, and nailing consultation calls. In my favorite part of the episode, we cover why not living up to your fullest potential is selfish. Plus, how to start taking steps in the right direction to move past your old money mindset beliefs.
I feel like this is the perfect episode to prep for the New Year! Christine will help you to have a healthy mindset around money. Hit play on this episode if you’d like to make more money in 2021 for your health & wellness business.
In episode 45: Nutrition Bosses, Charge What You’re Worth and Get Over Your Money Mindset Issues, we cover…
- How scarcity mindset is holding your business back from growth.
- Why not living up to your fullest potential is selfish. And how to start stepping into that role.
- How to step into your dream life, right now. No more waiting for things to be perfect.
- Why a journaling practice is one of the best ways to connect with what you truly want so you can move past the comparison game.
- How to set boundaries in your business. And actually stick to them.
Grab Your Copy of the Wellness Website Workbook:
If you need some help establishing who you serve so you can have clear messaging then grab a copy of my Wellness Website Workbook below. It’s free! It will guide you to find out what you want to be known for and how to attract those types of clients.