Why Saying You’re Bad at Tech Stuff is Keeping Your Health Business from Growth
February 4, 2021
About the Episode: Why saying you’re bad at tech stuff is keeping your health business from growth
Have you ever told yourself that you’re bad at tech? This could be something like…
- I don’t know how to edit my website – I suck at this.
- Creating a course seems tech-intensive and difficult – so I might as well not do it.
- I know I could make my signature program better by moving to a platform…but that seems challenging to set-up. So I’ll stick with sending emails and my Facebook group even though I know the experience isn’t that great for my clients.
- I’d love to have a website but I can’t figure out how to do it myself.
In episode 47, of the Go-To Wellness Pro Podcast, we’re covering why you should stop saying that you’re bad at tech stuff.
Spoiler: It may be a limiting belief that is detrimental to your business growth.
If you’ve ever gotten frustrated with tech and didn’t move forward with your goals because of it. Then this episode will stop you from letting challenging tech dictate what you can and can’t do in your business.
In episode 47: Why saying you’re bad at tech stuff is keeping your health business from growth, we cover…
- Why telling yourself that you’re bad at tech stuff is detrimental to your health and wellness business growth.
- What you can do to stop this spiraling feeling from happening and pull yourself out of these limiting thoughts.
- How you can start familiarizing yourself with tech so you can feel more comfortable and confident handling it.
- When education is the best option and when outsourcing is the best option.
- How to go about outsourcing tech stuff you hate and why this can lift your business up.
- Wellness Website Workbook (Last chance for this freebie!)
- Wellness Website Method (Work with me!)
- Practice Better
- Teachable, Kajabi, Podia, Thinkific
- Connect with me on Instagram
- Listen to Other Podcast Episodes
Grab Your Copy of the Wellness Website Workbook:
If you need some help establishing who you serve so you can have clear messaging then grab a copy of my Wellness Website Workbook below. It’s free! It will guide you to find out what you want to be known for and how to attract those types of clients.