3 Mistakes Health Pros Make When Creating an Email Opt-in Incentive
July 17, 2019
About the Episode
On the last episode, we went over everything you’ll want to create for a successful launch of your signature program. By the end, you had a clear picture of what to create and how to get started.
On today’s episode, we will be talking about all things email opt-in incentives. For those of you just starting your business, I’ll cover what an email opt-in incentive is and how it can help grow your business.
I’ll share the top 3 mistakes that I see health and wellness pros making with their current email opt-in freebies. Plus, how to fix these common mistakes and create a high converting incentive for your ideal client.
Creating an opt-in incentive that is strategic is key to actually getting your ideal client on your email list.
On episode 9: 3 Mistakes Health Pros Make When Creating an Email Opt-in Incentive, we’ll go over…
- What an email opt-in incentive is and why you should create one.
- The top 3 mistakes health pros make when creating an email opt-in incentive. And, how to quickly fix these mistakes!
- Examples of high converting email opt-in incentives for health pros.
- The process of how to actually go about making an email opt-in incentive that your ideal client will absolutely love!
You don’t want to miss this episode! I’ll help you fix up your current opt-in incentive so that your ideal client can’t wait to grab a copy.
Hit play on episode 9: 3 Mistakes Health Pros Make When Creating an Email Opt-in Incentive
- The Signature Program Roadmap
- Try Interact
- Let’s stay in touch on Instagram.
- Design my Signature Program
Grab Your Copy of the Signature Program Roadmap:
The roadmap will guide you through creating a 1-many program, course or membership site for your business. It covers setting up an organized structure, a roadmap for everything you’ll want to include in your program, how to create a sales page that sells, and a list of my favorite tech and design recourses.
Get ready for some amazing content! I went all out on this one 🙂