How Design Can Up-Level Your Health & Wellness Program
July 24, 2019
About the Episode
On the last episode, we talked about all things email opt-in incentives. I covered the basics of starting an email list for your health business. Then I shared the top 3 mistakes that I see wellness pros making with their current email opt-in freebies and how to fix these mistakes.
On today’s episode, which is episode 10 of the Go-To Wellness Pro podcast!!! How did we get to episode 10 already?
We will be talking about how design can up-level your health & wellness program or course. Leading to better results for your clients and a booked out program for you! And, who doesn’t want that?!
I’ll share 4 ways that design can improve your 1-many program and make you look like a true professional.
I’ll also be covering all of the details of my brand new service offering, Design my Signature Program. You’ll learn how having a design partner can help you launch your program faster and earn more income.
On episode 10: How design can up-level your health & wellness program, we’ll cover…
- How design can make you look like a true professional & expert to your ideal clients.
- How design = more sales.
- Why partnering up with a designer makes launching a program, course, or membership site much easier on you.
- How to save time and launch faster by partnering up with a designer.
- Plus, all the details of my new service offering, Design My Signature Program.
Honestly, your visuals matter. So make sure you listen to this episode to learn how design can improve your course.
Hit play on episode 10: How design can up-level your health & wellness program.
- Design my Signature Program
- The Signature Program Roadmap
- Let’s stay in touch on Instagram.
Grab Your Copy of the Signature Program Roadmap:
The roadmap will guide you through creating a 1-many program, course or membership site for your business. It covers setting up an organized structure, a roadmap for everything you’ll want to include in your program, how to create a sales page that sells, and a list of my favorite tech and design recourses.
Get ready for some amazing content! I went all out on this one 🙂