[buzzsprout episode=’1392904′ player=’true’]
Listen & Subscribe on iTunes!
About the Episode
On the last episode, we talked all about how to create a sales page that sells your 1-many program. You learned how to build a results-focused sales page that clearly explains the value and invites people to join in.
But have you ever wondered what actually goes into making a successful program, course, or membership site?
Today’s episode will walk you through exactly what you should create for a successful launch of your signature program. And, I mean all the things!
We’ll cover everything from video thumbnails, to branding, to writing all of your core copy. You’ll learn all my tips & tricks for success along the way. By the end, you’ll have a clear picture of what to create and how to get started.
I’m here to help you and become your design & tech partner!
On this episode, I’m sharing the details of my brand new service offering, Design My Signature Program.
I’m so excited to finally offer this service that I’ve been working on perfecting behind the scenes. Click here to learn more about it and see if it’s a good fit for you.
On episode 8: Everything to create for a successful launch of your signature program, we’ll cover…
- Everything you’ll want to make to create a signature program, course, or membership site that your ideal client loves.
- We’ll cover best practices for launching successfully!
- How to create an experience that your students/clients will actually enjoy. One that’s easy to use and get’s results.
- All of the elements you should include in your 1-many program.
- An invitation to work with me and more details about my new service offering, Design My Signature Program!
Everything you’ll need to put on your 1-many program, course or membership site is included in this episode. You don’t want to miss it!
Hit play on episode 8: How to successfully launch your signature program or course.
Watch the Simplify to Sell Website Workshop
I’ll show you how to streamline, connect with your niche, and earn more money from your website during this free on-demand website workshop for health and wellness professionals.