[buzzsprout episode=’1337263′ player=’true’]
Listen & Subscribe on iTunes!
About the Episode
Last week we talked all about how to choose a platform to scale your health and wellness business. We even covered my top 3 favorite platforms to build a group program, course or membership site.
Today’s episode will walk you through exactly what you should include on your program’s sales page so that it sells to your ideal client. The goal is to build a results-focused sales page that clearly explains the value and invites people to join in.
Plus we will cover why your limiting beliefs are keeping you from making the money you desire and why testimonials are a powerful sales tool.
I’m here to make creating a sales page that converts, easy for you!
On episode 7: How to create a sales page that sells your 1-many group program, I’ll cover:
- How to demonstrate the value of your offering so that your sales page converts your ideal client to a buyer.
- Why you should focus on the results of your program vs. all the little details on what’s included.
- How to avoid that sales-y feeling when you’re inviting your ideal client to join your course, membership site, or group program.
- All of the elements you should include on a high converting sales page.
- The #1 thing you should include on your sales page to prove that your system works.
- How to get users to take the action you want them to take. AKA buy from you.
Everything you need to put on your 1-many program, course or membership site’s sales page is included in this episode. You don’t want to miss it!
Hit play on episode 7: How to create a sales page that sells your 1-many group program.
Watch the Simplify to Sell Website Workshop
I’ll show you how to streamline, connect with your niche, and earn more money from your website during this free on-demand website workshop for health and wellness professionals.