How to Create a Sales Page That Sells Your 1-Many Group Program
June 27, 2019
About the Episode
Last week we talked all about how to choose a platform to scale your health and wellness business. We even covered my top 3 favorite platforms to build a group program, course or membership site.
Today’s episode will walk you through exactly what you should include on your program’s sales page so that it sells to your ideal client. The goal is to build a results-focused sales page that clearly explains the value and invites people to join in.
Plus we will cover why your limiting beliefs are keeping you from making the money you desire and why testimonials are a powerful sales tool.
I’m here to make creating a sales page that converts, easy for you!
On episode 7: How to create a sales page that sells your 1-many group program, I’ll cover:
- How to demonstrate the value of your offering so that your sales page converts your ideal client to a buyer.
- Why you should focus on the results of your program vs. all the little details on what’s included.
- How to avoid that sales-y feeling when you’re inviting your ideal client to join your course, membership site, or group program.
- All of the elements you should include on a high converting sales page.
- The #1 thing you should include on your sales page to prove that your system works.
- How to get users to take the action you want them to take. AKA buy from you.
Everything you need to put on your 1-many program, course or membership site’s sales page is included in this episode. You don’t want to miss it!
Hit play on episode 7: How to create a sales page that sells your 1-many group program.
- The Signature Program Roadmap
- Acuity Scheduling
- Let’s stay in touch on Instagram.
Grab Your Copy of the Signature Program Roadmap:
The roadmap will guide you through creating a 1-many program, course or membership site for your business. It covers setting up an organized structure, a roadmap for everything you’ll want to include in your program, how to create a sales page that sells, and a list of my favorite tech and design recourses.
Get ready for some amazing content! I went all out on this one 🙂