[buzzsprout episode=’1919120′ player=’true’]
Listen & Subscribe on iTunes!
About the Episode
In the last episode of the Go-To Wellness Pro podcast, I talked all about your website’s homepage. More specifically, how to attract your ideal health and wellness clients with your site. Make sure you check that episode out if you haven’t already!
Today’s episode of the Go-To Wellness Pro Podcast is a little more on the personal side. I’m sharing my story, and why I became a web designer for health & wellness experts.
So grab a coffee, your favorite green smoothie, or whatever you like to drink and let’s get to know each other a little better!
In episode 19: my story, why I became a web designer for health & wellness experts, we’ll cover…
- How Jules Design originated and why it ultimately failed.
- How I became a self-taught graphic designer and web developer.
- What my business was like both then and now.
- Why niching down was key for my business growth and is for yours too.
- Why I love working with health pros and conscious brands!
Hit play on episode 19: My story, why I became a web designer for health & wellness experts…
Grab Your Copy of the Wellness Website Workbook:
If you need a little more help with your entire website, not just your homepage, then grab a copy of The Wellness Website Workbook. It will not only help you to create a website that converts your ideal client but will also help you niche down and start booking out your schedule in no time!