How to Improve Your Health and Fitness Homepage to Attract the Right Audience
October 16, 2019
Listen & Subscribe on iTunes!
About the Episode
In the last episode of the Go-To Wellness Pro podcast, I talked with Ashley, from That Clean Life about an amazing all-in-one personalized nutrition platform for health and wellness pros. If you haven’t listened yet, make sure you check that episode out next!
In today’s episode of the Go-To Wellness Pro Podcast, we’re talking all about your website’s homepage. I’m covering the top 5 things you should have on your homepage to book more of your ideal client and fill-up your schedule.
If you haven’t been getting great results from your website then it’s time for a change! You won’t want to miss this episode with a few quick things you can do to improve your homepage today.
I cover everything from creating a call to action that converts to selecting quality imagery and graphics for your homepage. If you’ve been wondering how to fix up your homepage then you’re going to love this episode.
In episode 18: how to improve your health and fitness homepage to attract the right audience, we’ll cover…
- 5 things to add to your homepage to book your ideal client.
- Why appealing to everyone on your homepage isn’t working and what you should do instead.
- How to create an effective call to action that keeps users browsing around your website for longer.
- Why imagery and graphics are key and how to select the right ones.
- How to simplify your website’s main menu to get your ideal client to click on the most important pages of your site.
Hit play on episode 18: how to improve your health and fitness homepage to attract the right audience…
Grab Your Copy of the Wellness Website Workbook:
If you need a little more help with your entire website, not just your homepage, then grab a copy of The Wellness Website Workbook. It will not only help you to create a website that converts your ideal client but will also help you niche down and start booking out your schedule in no time!