Why you Need to be Using a Meal Planning Platform in your Wellness Business
October 9, 2019
Listen & Subscribe on iTunes!
About the Episode
In the last episode of the Go-To Wellness Pro podcast, I covered 5 ways to create a powerful about page as a health coach. Your About Page is one of the most viewed pages on your site. It’s also one of those pages that we all generally set up once and then forget about. Don’t let that happen to you!
Today’s episode is a special one because it’s my first time interviewing someone on the podcast! I’m chatting with Ashley, from That Clean Life which is an all-in-one personalized nutrition platform for health and wellness pros.
If you’re looking for an easy way to create meal plans and shopping lists for your clients then you’re definitely going to want to listen to this episode.
Ashely shares how That Clean Life can make your life so much easier! From email opt-in incentives, to 1-on-1 client meal plans, to scaling your business with programs and memberships. We talk about it all!
That Clean Life truly grows alongside your business. It’s such a powerful platform for wellness pros like nutritionists, dieticians, and health coaches…just to name a few.
In episode 17: why you need to be using a meal planning platform in your wellness business, we’ll cover…
- What That Clean Life is and who it’s for.
- How to use That Clean Life to create email opt-in incentives that grow your list and help your ideal client.
- Why creating meal plans and shopping lists with That Clean Life is so much easier than doing it all yourself.
- How to use That Clean Life effectively when working 1-on-1 with clients.
- How to use That Clean Life to grow and scale your business with programs and memberships.
Hit play on episode 17: 5 ways to create a powerful about page as a health coach…
Free Demo of That Clean Life
That Clean Life is designed with your clients in mind. Create balanced meal plans and beautiful resources, without all the busywork. Get more done as a health professional, all in one place, all for one low price.