How to Price Your Group Program or Course as a Health Pro
July 31, 2019
About the Episode
On the last episode, we talked about how design can up-level your health and wellness program or course. Leading to better results for your clients and a booked out program for you!
On today’s episode, we will cover how to price your group program or course as a health pro. The goal is for you to be able to charge a premium price and earn the income you desire.
Pricing is a tricky topic that we all question no matter how long we’ve been in business. You’ll learn how to price your 1-many group program, course or membership site to sell. I’ll go over things you’ll want to keep in mind when you’re deciding what pricing makes you feel good.
On episode 11: How to price your group program or course as a health pro, we’ll cover…
- Money blocks and overcoming resistance around charging premium prices.
- How to price your program in a strategic way that makes your ideal client and you happy.
- How your program’s value and results play a big role in establishing it’s price.
- Practical ways that you can assign a dollar value to your own time and your program.
- How to step into your power, charge those premium prices you desire, and feel good about it.
Pricing is a topic that I get lots of questions about. So don’t miss this jam-packed episode of the Go-To Wellness Pro Podcast!
Hit play on episode 11: How to price your group program or course as a health pro.
Grab Your Copy of the Signature Program Roadmap:
The roadmap will guide you through creating a 1-many program, course or membership site for your business. It covers setting up an organized structure, a roadmap for everything you’ll want to include in your program, how to create a sales page that sells, and a list of my favorite tech and design recourses.
Get ready for some amazing content! I went all out on this one 🙂