[buzzsprout episode=’2135819′ player=’true’]
Listen & Subscribe on iTunes!
About the Episode: 3 Ways to Promote Your Next Fitness Challange.
In the last episode of the Go-To Wellness Pro podcast, I talked all about how to create absolutely irresistible content on your website.
A content plan is important because it leads to more email list conversions, client inquiries, and a booked out schedule. Make sure you listen to that episode if you haven’t already.
Today is a follow-up episode to one an I did a few weeks ago on creating high converting challenges. In that episode, I shared why challenges are one of the best email opt-ins for health and wellness pros. Plus, how to increase conversions to your paid program within your challenge.
The only thing missing from the conversation is the marketing side of things. This is exactly what we are talking about today in episode 23: 3 ways to promote your next fitness challenge.
In episode 23: 3 ways to promote your next fitness challenge, we talk all about…
- 3 easy ways to promote your next challenge without having to spend money on paid ads.
- How early and often you should post and share about your free challenge with your audience.
- How to nurture leads on your email list and convert them to buyers.
- Why video is key when promoting on social media.
- My Pinterest strategy that allows you to grow your email list on autopilot.
- How to effectively ask people to share your challenge on social media.
Hit play on episode 23: 3 ways to promote your next fitness challenge…
Watch the Simplify to Sell Website Workshop
I’ll show you how to streamline, connect with your niche, and earn more money from your website during this free on-demand website workshop for health and wellness professionals.