How to Create Irresistible Content that Equals More Website Traffic
November 14, 2019
About the Episode
In the last episode of the Go-To Wellness Pro podcast, I spoke with Michelle Weber all about mindset, so you can stop playing small and start making big confident moves a health and wellness pro. Click here to listen to that episode, if you haven’t already.
In this week’s episode, I’m talking all about how to create absolutely irresistible content on your website. This is the kind of content that your ideal client can’t wait to read, watch or listen too.
I’ll cover how to create strategic content so that you can get more traffic over to your website, be seen as a leader in your community, and earn the trust of your website visitors faster.
A content plan is important because it leads to more email list conversions, client inquiries, and a booked out schedule.
In episode 22: How to create irresistible content that equals more website traffic, we talk all about…
- Why creating content drives traffic back to your website, allows you to be seen as an expert, and builds trust with your ideal client.
- How to choose the type of content strategy that is best for your business so you can stick with it.
- Why video and audio build a faster connection with your audience than written content alone.
- How to make the most of your content with successful SEO and Pinterest strategies.
- How to make your content irresistible to increase conversions and sales on your website.
Hit play on episode 22: How to create irresistible content that equals more website traffic…
Grab Your Copy of the Wellness Website Workbook:
If you need a little help with your website, then grab a copy of The Wellness Website Workbook. It will not only help you to create a website that converts your ideal client but will also help you niche down and start booking out your schedule in no time!