5 Messaging Mistakes Health & Wellness Pros Make on Their Website
December 18, 2019
About the Episode: 5 Messaging Mistakes Health & Wellness Pros Make on Their Website
In the last episode of the Go-To Wellness Pro podcast, I spoke with business coach, Stephanie Long, all about how to set-up and launch your nutrition business with ease. Make sure you listen in on that episode if you haven’t already!
In this week’s episode of the Go-To Wellness Pro Podcast, I’m covering the top 5 messaging mistakes that I see health & wellness pros making on their websites.
These things are keeping you from making a consistent income. In other words, you’re missing out on inquiries and sales from a lack of clarity in your messaging.
Writing persuasive copy that turns curious site visitors into paying clients can be a challenge. But it really doesn’t have to be like that. It should be easy for you to craft copy that converts.
You don’t have to be a copywriting expert to craft quality content. You just need to have a good understanding of who you’re selling to, what they struggle with, and how you can help them.
So, are you guilty of making any of these 5 common messaging mistakes on your health and fitness website? Listen to episode 26 to find out…
In episode 26: 5 Messaging Mistakes Health & Wellness Pros Make on Their Website, we discuss…
- Why messaging is so important when it comes to converting curious site visitors into paying clients.
- Why making your copy all about you…isn’t working. And, what you can do instead.
- How to write effective calls to action that get users to click.
- My favorite tools & plugins to make writing website copy easier.
- The 5 most common mistakes that I see health & wellness pros making when it comes to their website copy. And, how to fix them!
Hit play on episode 26: 5 Messaging Mistakes Health & Wellness Pros Make on Their Website…
- Wellness Website Workbook
- Wellness Website Method
- Yoast SEO
- Nelio AB Testing
- Google Optimize
Grab Your Copy of the Wellness Website Workbook:
If you need some help establishing who you serve so you can have clear messaging then grab a copy of my Wellness Website Workbook below. It’s free! It will guide you to find out what you want to be known for and how to attract those types of clients.