[buzzsprout episode=’2259485′ player=’true’]
Listen & Subscribe on iTunes!
About the Episode: How to Start Your Nutrition Business from Scratch
In the last episode of the Go-To Wellness Pro podcast, I talked about winding down for the holiday season. I shared why the hustle mindset is toxic and how to avoid it…especially during the holidays.
So, make sure you listen in on that episode if you need a little reminder to slow down this time of year.
I’m so excited for you to listen to this episode of the Go-To Wellness Pro Podcast with special guest, Stephanie Long. I had such a great time chatting with her all about how you can set-up and launch your nutrition business with ease.
She is a former holistic nutritionist so she totally understands the process of starting a business from scratch. She is now a business coach and is such a great resource for nutritionists and dieticians.
That being said, if you aren’t a nutritionist you should still listen in on this episode! The things we talked about are going to be helpful for any kind of health & wellness business that is in the starting stages.
If you’re just launching your business then this episode is going to guide you through those crucial starting steps to set things up for success.
In episode 25: How to start your nutrition business from scratch, we discussed…
- How to evaluate your skills and goals and use them to launch your nutrition business.
- Setting up a solid foundation for your holistic nutrition business.
- How to pick a niche and attract your ideal client.
- Why setting up a signature program as a nutritionist or dietician is so important. Even when you’re just getting started!
- How to create valuable content that will help you attract your ideal client and book out your program.
Hit play on episode 25: How to start your nutrition business from scratch…
Watch the Simplify to Sell Website Workshop
I’ll show you how to streamline, connect with your niche, and earn more money from your website during this free on-demand website workshop for health and wellness professionals.