How to Create & Scale an Online Program that Your Ideal Client Will Love
August 28, 2019
Listen & Subscribe on iTunes!
About the Episode
On the last episode of the Go-To Wellness Pro podcast, I covered how to naturally transition from a 1-on-1 service to a group program that sells for your health and fitness business.
Going right along with that episode, today we are covering how to create and scale an online program that your ideal client will love!
The reality is that if your ideal client doesn’t want your program then they aren’t going to buy it. Creating everything with your ideal client in mind will set you up for a successful health & wellness business.
Luckily, we can take just a few steps to ensure that we are creating a program or course that is built for our ideal clients. One that will bring them life-changing results and will be irresistible.
On episode 14: How to create and scale and online program that your ideal client will love, we’ll cover how to…
- Successfully survey your audience to find out what they want.
- Do market research and why it’s important.
- Think about your client’s pain points when creating your program.
- Structure your program or course in a way that your ideal client will love.
- Keep your ideal client in mind when creating and selling your program or course.
If you’re creating a 1-many program or course for your health & wellness business then you won’t want to miss this episode of the Go-To Wellness Pro Podcast!
Hit play on episode 14: How to create and scale an online program that your ideal client will love…
- Design my Signature Program
- The Signature Program Roadmap
- Let’s stay in touch on Instagram.
Grab Your Copy of the Signature Program Roadmap:
The roadmap will guide you through creating a 1-many program, course or membership site for your business. It covers setting up an organized structure, a roadmap for everything you’ll want to include in your program, how to create a sales page that sells, and a list of my favorite tech and design recourses.
Get ready for some amazing content! I went all out on this one 🙂