3 Things to Include on Your Website to Book More Health & Fitness Clients
June 2, 2021
About the Episode: 3 Things to Include on Your Website to Book More Health & Fitness Clients.
This week on the Go-To Wellness Pro podcast we are talking about one of the most important topics around your website. Booking clients for your 1-on-1 services or signature programs with ease.
In episode 53, I’m sharing 3 things to include on your website to book more health and fitness clients. Plus, more details about my FREE new workshop, The Simplify to Sell Workshop.
Your website should act as an employee for your health and wellness business by helping you to earn more leads. A website that “just looks pretty” isn’t strategic and it’s not going to convert. We need to do better than just pretty.
That’s why in this week’s episode I’m going to cover the strategy that is needed to build a website that converts curious site visitors into paying clients.
In episode 53: 3 things to include on your website to book more health and fitness clients, we cover…
- Why it’s important to have a clear and defined niche when designing a strategic website.
- How to connect with your ideal client through quality messaging and design.
- How to be seen as an authority, go-to expert, within your niche.
- How to attract more health and wellness clients using your website
- More details on new ways we can work together and the Simplify to Sell Website Workshop!
- Reach out about a VIP Day or Website Audit
- Wellness Website Method
- Simplify to Sell Website Workshop
- Connect with me on Instagram
- Listen to Other Podcast Episodes
Watch the Simplify to Sell Website Workshop
I’ll show you how to streamline, connect with your niche, and earn more money from your website during this free on-demand website workshop for health and wellness professionals.