Finding Balance Between Being a Health & Fitness Entrepreneur and a Mom with Lynn Neville
October 9, 2020
About the Episode: Finding Balance Between Being a Health & Fitness Entrepreneur and a Mom with Lynn Neville…
In episode 44, of the Go-To Wellness Pro Podcast, I’m chatting with Lynn Neville about finding balance between running a health business and having a family. We cover practical ways to find time for yourself, your family, and your business. As a new mother of a 6-month-old, this topic is super important to me.
Lynn is a fitness trainer turned content and marketing specialist. She helps wellness entrepreneurs save time and avoid the stress that comes with creating content for your blog and social media. Her membership, the 6-figure biz content club is a plug-and-play solution to get all your content needs done fast!
Lynn and I chat about why balancing family and work are challenging. We cover our favorite tools to turn chaos into clarity. Plus, how done-for-you content can level up your business.
Yes, this episode will be super helpful for busy moms! But honestly, don’t we all struggle with that work-life balance sometimes? Hit play on this episode if you’re looking for amazing tools to save you time and ways to level-up within your health & wellness business.
In episode 44: Finding balance between being a health & fitness entrepreneur and a mom, we cover…
- Why balancing our businesses and being a mama is so difficult.
- Tools & systems to simplify your life. Both professionally and personally.
- Why content marketing can feel like an endless hamster wheel that you can’t escape. And, how to finally stop the struggle.
- Why done-for-you content can you save you so much time and energy.
- Lynn’s Website
- Lynn’s Free Health & Wellness Social Images
- Connect with Lynn on Instagram
- Connect with me on Instagram
- Listen to Other Podcast Episodes
- Podia, Thinkific, Kajabi, Teachable
- Loom and Zoom
Grab Your Copy of the Wellness Website Workbook:
If you need some help establishing who you serve so you can have clear messaging then grab a copy of my Wellness Website Workbook below. It’s free! It will guide you to find out what you want to be known for and how to attract those types of clients.