7 Ways to Spring Clean Your Wellness Website
May 6, 2020
About the Episode: 7 Ways to Spring Clean Your Wellness Website…
In episode 38, of the Go-To Wellness Pro Podcast, I’m sharing how to freshen up your health and wellness website for Spring!
Has your website been running slower than usual? First things first, go take a speed test to see how your website stacks up.
If your score isn’t great, talk to your hosting company to see if they can do anything to speed up your site. You could be on the wrong hosting plan or they can install a CDN to speed things up.
The good news is that there are things you can do to clean the junk out of your website and ensure that it runs smoothly moving forward.
In this episode, I’ll be pushing beyond just installing a simple caching plugin to increase your site speed. Although, you should do that if you haven’t already. Here’s one I recommend.
Without further ado, let’s get into it! Hit play on episode 38, 7 ways to spring clean your website.
In episode 38: 7 ways to spring clean your wellness website, we cover…
- Why it’s important to refresh the copy and images on your website occasionally.
- How to save space on your website and increase your site’s speed.
- How to set-up automated website back-ups to protect and secure your website.
- Why simplifying the main menu on your website can help with sales and conversions.
- How to refresh your website for Spring!
- Smush Image Compression
- Backup Buddy or UpDraft Plus
- Disk Usage
- Connect with me on Instagram
- The Wellness Website Workbook
- The Wellness Website Method
- Fill Out a Project Inquiry Form
Grab Your Copy of the Wellness Website Workbook:
If you need some help establishing who you serve so you can have clear messaging then grab a copy of my Wellness Website Workbook below. It’s free! It will guide you to find out what you want to be known for and how to attract those types of clients.