Listen & Subscribe on iTunes!
About the Episode: What’s Better? A Premade Theme or a Custom Website for your Health Business…
In episode 36, of the Go-To Wellness Pro Podcast, I’m sharing my thoughts on what’s better? A premade theme or a custom website for your health business.
I seriously get this question all the time. And, I completely understand why! There are so many gorgeous pre-made themes out there and talented website designers too.
Many of my clients are a little unsure if they need a custom website or if they should save some money and DIY it with a pre-made WordPress theme.
It can also be a little confusing when every designer has a different process to make sure that you find the right fit for a custom build. I think it’s important to see what’s out there and choose a designer that specializes in your niche.
Although I can’t make this decision for you, I am hoping to make it a little easier for you. Please consider these four things when choosing between a pre-made theme or a custom website.
Wondering if you should DIY your website or hire a website designer? Hit play on episode 36 to find out!
In episode 36: What’s Better? A Premade Theme or a Custom Website for your Health Business, we cover…
- 4 things to consider when deciding if a premade theme or custom website is right for you.
- How to evaluate your budget and make the best decision for your business.
- How your time availability and tech knowledge can play a big role in this decision.
- Why strategy is important to the website design process and how it helps to make your website actually convert.
- What it’s like to work with me on the Wellness Website Method!
Grab Your Copy of the Wellness Website Workbook:
If you need some help establishing who you serve so you can have clear messaging then grab a copy of my Wellness Website Workbook below. It’s free! It will guide you to find out what you want to be known for and how to attract those types of clients.