How to Get Started with a Marketing Plan for Your Health Business
December 16, 2021
I’m going to be taking a short break for the next few weeks from the podcast to enjoy the holidays with family and friends. And I’m sure you will be taking some time off as well so I wanted to share this business-building episode with you before the holiday craziness really sets in. My goal is to help you build a business in a way that doesn’t make you feel overwhelmed. So avoiding overwhelming and frustrating feelings is key over here!
I know this time of year can feel especially busy balancing personal commitments, new years business goals, and also for many health professionals planning for challenges in the new year to offer clients. The new year is an especially busy season for health and wellness professionals.
So here are a few words of encouragement for you today. You’re doing a great job, enjoy the holidays, take care of yourself, your health, and especially mental health is important…just like your clients’ health is.
I’m here to support you in any way I can. Through my solo podcast episodes and guest expert interviews. Plus, my free Simplify to Sell Website Workshop – which will help you book more clients with your website.
And through my services that free up your time, end website frustration, and give you a professional and beautifully designed website that connects with your ideal client and leads to more website conversions. If you’re interested in scheduling a custom website design in the New Year you can learn more about The Wellness Website Method and for DIY help or website clarity schedule a Website Audit with me.
I’m excited to introduce you to today’s guest on the Go-To Wellness Pro Podcast – Elizabeth Ruth. She is the Owner and Chief Copy Writer for ER Marketing Services. The agency empowers business owners to attract incredible clients, connect with their audience, and establish their industry authority. Elizabeth and her team specialize in designing marketing strategies and writing content for websites, blog posts, social media, and emails or newsletters.
I had such a great time chatting with Elizabeth! This is a jam-packed episode and will really help you to create a marketing strategy to kick the new year off with a fresh approach!
In episode 61: How to get started with a marketing plan for your health business, we cover…
- Why content marketing is important and how it helps service-based and program-based businesses to grow.
- What kinds of content marketing you should consider for your health and wellness business. Plus, the pros and cons of blogging, podcasting, and video.
- Everything blog related! How often to post, how to find inspiration, and what the perfect blog post structure looks like.
- Work smarter, not harder! How to save time with your marketing and see amazing results.
- Plus bonus tips on how to stand out on TikTok, social media in general, and email marketing.
This episode is so good and filled with helpful tips! Go ahead and grab some coffee, hit play, and let’s dive into this amazing interview with Elizabeth.
- QUIZ: What Digital Marketing Should You Do Next For Your Business?
- Resource Guide: How To Set Up The Perfect Blog Post
- Elizabeth’s Website
- Elizabeth’s Instagram
- Simplify to Sell Website Workshop
- Work with Me – Wellness Website Method
- Work with Me – Website Audi
- Connect with me on Instagram
- Listen to Other Podcast Episodes