Setting a Solid Foundation for a Successful Health & Wellness Business
March 19, 2021
About the Episode: Setting a Solid Foundation for a Successful Health & Wellness Business
This week on the Go-To Wellness Pro podcast I’m talking with special guest Dr. Kim Foster. If you’ve been wondering how to set a solid foundation for a successful health and wellness business then this episode is made for you.
In episode 49, we’re covering the steps to build a thriving business as a health and wellness coach. We discuss money mindset, pricing strategies, finding clients consistently, and more.
Dr. Kim Foster is an MD turned coach and business mentor for health coaches and wellness entrepreneurs. She helps coaches build their businesses, find freedom, and make the world a healthier place.
I had such an amazing time chatting with Kim! This episode is filled with helpful information that is action-oriented.
By the end, you’ll have a clear picture of ways you can shift your mindset to start generating more income. Plus, practical ways to set-up a good foundation for a profitable business.
In episode 49: Setting a solid foundation for a successful health & wellness business, we cover…
- Why your mindset around money may be preventing you from growing. Plus, how to start shifting your thoughts and stop undercharging.
- Pricing strategies for business owners who are just getting started…and for those looking to scale.
- How to start charging premium rates and become an authority in your niche.
- Common pitfalls that may be preventing you from working with your ideal client.
- Plus, how to book clients consistently!
- Dr. Kim’s website
- Dr. Kim’s Pricing Workbook
- Dr. Kim’s Finding Clients Workbook
- Dr. Kim’s Instagram
- Connect with me on Instagram
- Listen to Other Podcast Episodes
Grab Your Copy of the Wellness Website Workbook:
If you need some help establishing who you serve so you can have clear messaging then grab a copy of my Wellness Website Workbook below. It’s free! It will guide you to find out what you want to be known for and how to attract those types of clients.