[buzzsprout episode=’5276593′ player=’true’]
Listen & Subscribe on iTunes!
About the Episode: The Top 5 Crucial Steps to Take When Starting Your Holistic Nutrition Business with Lynne Faires…
In episode 43, of the Go-To Wellness Pro Podcast, I’m chatting with Lynne Faires about just getting started as a holistic nutrition entrepreneur. We cover the top 5 crucial steps to take when starting your health, wellness, or fitness business.
Lynne is a holistic nutritionist and co-owner of the Holistic Nutrition Hub, an online consulting platform for nutritionists. The hub provides up-to-date strategies, resources, and tools to run a better practice. This helps you to save time and provide a better experience for your clients.
Lynne and I had such a great conversation! This episode will be particularly helpful for those of you who are still in school and planning to start a business soon. Or, for those that are in the midst of launching their holistic nutrition business right now.
Starting a business is confusing. It can often feel like you’re being pulled in a million different directions and aren’t sure what to actually do to see growth. This podcast episode is here to help!
We cut through all the noise and focus in on 5 key things to do when just starting. Things like social media, your business name, insurance, banking, and your website. We cover all the foundational business essentials in this episode.
If you’re looking for a go-to resource on launching your holistic nutrition business than hit play on episode 43.
In episode 43: The top 5 crucial steps to take when starting your holistic nutrition business, we cover…
- Why insurance is the #1 most important thing to set-up as a nutritionist…even before you get out of school.
- Choosing a name for your business and handling all the legal stuff that goes along with that.
- Personal banking vs. business banking. What’s right for your business.
- Why you shouldn’t wait any longer to get started on social. Plus where to show up and how to get started.
- Do you really need a website when just getting starting? And, what kind of website is best for beginners.
Grab Your Copy of the Wellness Website Workbook:
If you need some help establishing who you serve so you can have clear messaging then grab a copy of my Wellness Website Workbook below. It’s free! It will guide you to find out what you want to be known for and how to attract those types of clients.