4 Steps to Find Your Ideal Client as a Health and Fitness Expert
February 26, 2020
About the Episode: 4 Steps to Find Your Ideal Client as a Health and Fitness Expert.
In the last episode of the Go-To Wellness Pro podcast, I talked all about why you’re attracting the wrong clients to your health business.
So maybe that means that your clients aren’t willing to pay your premium prices or you’re getting inquiries from people outside of your niche.
So let’s fix this! Because the reality is that you can attract your dream clients. Make sure you listen in on that episode if you haven’t already.
In episode 33, of the Go-To Wellness Pro Podcast, I’m chatting with Brittany McBean who is a copywriter and marketing strategist.
She helps coaches and online educators write the words that get you seen by the right people so you can serve the people who need you the most.
In this episode, Brittany shares 4 steps to find your ideal client. Narrowing down your messaging to one specific person is one of the most important things you’ll do for your business, BUT it doesn’t have to be that hard.
This episode outlines all the steps you can take to finally find your niche and feel super confident speaking directly to them.
Plus, so much more! Brittany shares so many tips & tricks to writing quality copy that converts. I can’t even handle how good this episode is!
Wondering where to find your ideal client as a fitness pro or health coach? Hit play on episode 33!
In episode 33: 4 Steps to Find Your Ideal Client as a Health and Fitness Expert, we cover…
- How to find your dessert island client and why it’s important to do so.
- Why you should stop overcomplicating things and pull your niche from your own experiences.
- Where to go to research your ideal client’s voice so you can speak directly to them and increase your conversion rate.
- How to create signature programs and services that actually resonate with your ideal client.
- Brittany’s Ideal Client Workbook
- Brittany’s Website
- Connect with Brittany on Instagram
- Connect with me on Instagram
Grab Your Copy of the Wellness Website Workbook:
If you need some help establishing who you serve so you can have clear messaging then grab a copy of my Wellness Website Workbook below. It’s free! It will guide you to find out what you want to be known for and how to attract those types of clients.